Here’s our schedule for group classes online:
- Mondays @ 4:00 pm–Pilates Mat with Elizabeth
- Wednesdays @ 11:15 am–Gyrokinesis with Jamila
- Thursdays @ 4:00 pm–Pilates Mat with Jamila
- Saturdays @ 10:00 am–Pilates Mat with Elizabeth
Classes are Central Standard Time (CST).
All online group classes are $15. If you are experiencing hardship, please contact the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org. We don’t want you to miss a class due to costs–we will work it out!
For the Pilates Mat class, please have a mat handy. We may also be using a towel, foam roller, light weights and a theraband. Whatever you don’t have, we’ll show modifications.
For the Gyrokinesis class, you will need a mat and stool or a chair.
- You will need a computer, laptop, tablet(iPad) or phone—the larger the device, the better you will see the instructor
- Set up your device so that your instructor is able to see you—you may have to adjust it for standing, sitting and/or lying down. A tripod, music stand, stool/bench, books and blankets are good options to support your device.
- We are using Zoom as our platform so please download this app on to the device you will be using (https://zoom.us/download). It is free and you don’t need an account to join as long as you are sent an invitation by the studio/instructor to join the class or session
- Contact the studio or sign up using your Mindbody app (you will need to create an account if you do not already have one) to add yourself to the class(s)
- Please allow at least two hours before class start time to sign up
- You will receive an invitation to join a session when you sign up
- When joining a class, please enter your full name (if asked)
- You will have option to…Select “with video” if you would like for your instructor to see you (definitely for one-on-one session)
- Select your audio connection as ” Call Using Internet Audio”
- Once you have joined the class, please Mute yourself (icon in lower left hand corner) to minimize background disruption to the class (Unmute if you have a question)
Have a question or two or three?
Contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for you support!